Follow @Mr_McCrackelz

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Eldritch: A Mincraftian Rouguelike from a Pair of Industry Veteran Super Twins!




I love me a good rouge-like, because apparently... I hate me. Give me the hair pulling and nail biting frustration of Dungeons of Dredmore, of The Binding of Isaac, of Dark Souls, and Eldritch. As the love child of David and J. Kyle Pittman, veterans of Bioshock 2 and both Borderlands, Look for a steam early access sometime at the end of September and a full release in October.

As a guy who stayed away from minecraft mainly because it looked more like a sand box than a game, I've always wanted to get into a something with that kind of aesthetic, where game play and challenge is king. Because it really has to be. I got high hopes for this one, and that trailer music is my jam.


Aww. It's like her pistol is a tea cup and she's pissing off her English friends. 

Because she knows no one actually does that.


No comments :

Post a Comment