Follow @Mr_McCrackelz

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

Jesus sh*t Sony, you're serious?








PlayStation is coming to pc. I... I don't know what to say. I would have bet my entire life savings on this never happening but now that it has (or is going to) I can see the logic. $60 a unit is no longer cutting it as budgets balloon out of control. I'm of the mind that $100+ special editions were a sly way of gauging just how much people were willing to pay for games. This move suggests the resounding answer to that question was "not more than 60 bones."

Well damn, if the subscription fee isn't insane I will definitely sign up for a month or two. Lord knows I won't want to hold onto PlayStation's back catalogue forever.

UPDATE: I've seen the list of games. I am unimpressed. Man... that was a fleeting high.

No comments :

Post a Comment