Follow @Mr_McCrackelz

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Fallout is Minecraft! Minecraft is Fallout!


If he'd ask nicely... I'd kiss that man and so would you.
I'm uhh... I'm indisposed. I expected F4 to be good, this is so much more. Putting Borderland's piecemeal gun parts into the guiding hands of the player is one thing. Being able to tear the raw material out of the game's walls and make "Your Town, USA" is another thing. Making power armor not just a piece of armor, but it's own gameplay element complete with a motherf**king jet pack is another thing.

Also, V.A.T.S. is back... you can play as a woman... 11-10-15... dogs are cool.

I'm gonna lie down.



1 comment :

  1. It was so sexy. I love the release date, loved the Doom stuff, super-sad Fallout Shelter isn't on Android.

    ReplyDelete