Follow @Mr_McCrackelz

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

The Cinematography of Preacher



People just ain't talkn' bout' Preacher like they should. To me at least. It's like the perfect storm of Tarantino and Breaking Bad. It's got an air of violent immaturity but it sobers up when it needs to. What it says about faith and particularly evangelicals walks a fine line of respectful disobedience.

But more to the point, I think its the best looking show on TV right now. Thrones is looking more and more exhausted while Preacher is hungry and eager to prove itself. These screen shots are all from a mid season placeholder episode. Keep that in mind. 

 

 
Where the hell is Ruth Negga's Emmy?
 
  







1 comment :

  1. Finally. I completely agree with you about people not talking enough about the cinematography. It's inspiring. I'm not at all a filmmaker, but it makes me want to put something together with this type of style.

    ReplyDelete