Follow @Mr_McCrackelz

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Happy belated Galentines day.

So Rhetta couldn't make it?

Yes I know it's the 18th. Yes I know it feels like I've ghosted the crackpot... I'm still working 6 day weeks and I don't know how to get off. But this sh*t right here makes it all better. Creating the facade that every cast in every production is the best of friends is part of doing business. The sad fact is all those people can't actually like each other that much.

But this is different. Parks and Rec ended years ago. Each gal in this picture has bigger stuff going on. Hell, Kathryn Hahn was only in a handful of episodes. The evidence for P&R being one of the greatest American comedies of all time grows ever stronger. I mean, have you actually seen Aubrey Plaza look so f*&king content? Lighting in a bottle, folks.

No comments :

Post a Comment