Follow @Mr_McCrackelz

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Breaking Bad's ending is over a month away...

If you put a gun to my head and asked me what the greatest TV show ever made was...I'd say Breaking Bad. There's no way around it for me. That's not true every day, some days it might be Parks and Rec, others The Wire. When I'm drunk? Community or American Dad. Seriously. But given some careful reflection, after asking myself what has consistently surprised me, what have I re-watched more than any other, what I will defend to the death as the greatest thriller of all time?

It be dis:

I'm done selling this show to family and friends, if they don't want to watch it, they ain't gonna watch it. People get surprisingly touchy when you ask them if they've seen this show. Presumably because BB pushers are just a little bit insufferable and I get that. If I had a friend that kept telling me the "good news" about the Sopranos I'd never watch that show out of spite. But guys...the hype is real, Scorsese wishes he had made something as jaw droppingly brilliant as this show's 4th season. Whether you like it or not, critics will be citing this sucker for the next ten years at least, even if the finale disappoints.

So if you've never tasted some fresh ABQ blue sky... have a hit.

No comments :

Post a Comment