Follow @Mr_McCrackelz

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Who wants my turnips?

...showoff.

Stardew Valley has been on my radar for over a year. Everyone who plays it can't shut up about it. But for some reason I could never justify the $15 price tag for what is ostensibly an SNES game. But over the steam black Friday sale it fell to $10 for the first time I can recall. Fine, I said to myself, you got me.

So far so good. Watering crops everyday is somehow not tedious as all crap. Getting a hefty payday for your prize winning beans feels amazing. Then you go into town and realize everything is more Earthbound than Harvest Moon.

There's an ancient race of aliens that want you to restore a community center, a wizard who gives you magic earth powers, and a sleepy general store that thinks it can close on Wednesdays and still compete with the JoJaMart next door. Ridiculous. So ridiculous I want to keep peeling back it's layers. At least until I get to the monster hunting stage... of this farming game.


1 comment :

  1. Diwali is one of the biggest festival in India and also know as festival of lights. Last year Diwali festival is celebrated in the month of October will full celebration. Diwali falls in either October or November every years, depends on this cycle of the moon. It’s observed on the 15th day of Kartik, Hindu festivals are celebrated as per the Hindu Calendar. Diwali Wishes Quotes.
    [url=https://diwaliwishesquotes.com/diwali-wishes-quotes-diwali-quotes-in-hindi-images-quotes-sms/]Diwali Wishes Quotes[/url]
    [url=https://diwaliwishesquotes.com/top-best-diwali-greeting-card-diwali-card-2018/]Diwali Greeting Card [/url]
    [url=https://diwaliwishesquotes.com/happy-diwali-images-happy-diwali-images-wallpapers-2018/]Happy Diwali Images [/url]

    ReplyDelete