Follow @Mr_McCrackelz

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

The craziest f**king thing happened today.


So y'all have probably noticed the precipitous drop off in posts in the last month or 2. I've been busy with a new job and while that's no excuse, my current situation has given me a pretty damn decent interview story.

 I had a sit down for a new gig this afternoon and while I was waiting for that to start I felt a sneeze coming on. I'd been sick last week and felt I was out of the woods. That sneeze was apparently the last bump in the road. I look at the bottom of my fore arm ( the correct place for all good gentleman and ladies to sneeze) and see an avocado pit sized ball of snot. I don't have any tissues on me. So I decide to just grab it and make a beeline for the rest room. This is the precise moment when the manager abruptly sits down in front of me and begins.

We do the entire bloody thing while the blob squelches in my fist under the table. We finish and it went well! I shake with my left hand and I ask where the restroom is. Fate's gonna have to try a lot harder next time.


No comments :

Post a Comment