Follow @Mr_McCrackelz

Thursday, December 28, 2017

The Division is Lazy

Say hello to literally every other safe house captain. This guy. Every other time. He's also a couple different merchants.

So this write up will be as well. Good loot, costumes, and shooting only gets you so far. At some point you notice New York city, kinda like in real life, is pretty drab and repetitive. If it weren't for my compass I'd have no idea if I was on one side of the map or the other.

Extra Credits already went over how problematic it is that the only people you shoot are either convicts, the poor, and working class stiffs. It somehow manages to be too bland and dim to mean anything by it, though. But I find it a bit hard to accept in the event of a pandemic the entire NY fire department takes up homemade flame throwers and just starts... burning people alive. Jesus f**king Christ why?!

The 3 factions of baddies are just cosmetic. There's always an engineer, grenadier, sniper, melee'er, and grunts. Sometimes the melee guy has a shot gun but that doesn't really make a difference. It's been 26 hours for me and I'm done. I am so bored and so done. If I had paid more than the $15 I did for it this article would be several paragraphs longer and far less kind.


No comments :

Post a Comment