Follow @Mr_McCrackelz

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Flash has gone out of control.

Aaaah-aaaaahhhhhh!
Since the last update, web browsing has become a consistent pain in the ass. I used to let flash player run free, sucking up all the memory it's digital little heart desired. No longer. Every other tab would freeze Firefox and demand I open task manager and disable it, least I loose my precious downloads. Sadly, uninstalling and reinstalling both my browsers and flash have given me the exact same results.

Come to think of it, it's been like this for a while now. If I had a problem with firefox, disabling flash would fix it 99.9% of the time. For now, I'll only run it on Hulu and it's a shame I have to end it like this. We've got along famously for years.

But you've changed Flash. I feel like I don't know you anymore.


4 comments :

  1. Dammit google! I just can't stay mad at that cute little doodle...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Using Firefox when Chrome exists is like using hotmail.

    You know what I'm talkin' about. I'm talkin' about when someone says "email me" and writes it down and it's at hotmail dot com and you're like "huh..."

    And now you think less of that person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh come on! it's not that bad... though i still have a juno account.

    ReplyDelete