Follow @Mr_McCrackelz

Friday, April 29, 2016

Crackpot Confession: I've never beat a Souls game twice.

So. Sad.

I love the Souls games. They've never made me all that angry and I've never truly hit a brick wall with any game in the series. Until I beat them and then I get to play "new game +"which basically means I get to start a new game with all my money and my stuff, the catch being that it's much harder. I've made it halfway in NG+ and gave out every time. EVERY TIME!

The first game's NG+ was enough of a bastard but no one is talking about how downright diabolical first sin's mode is. Seriously, the biggest challenge in the entire franchise is in that game, red headed step child though it may be. It took the hardest encounters, turned them up, and then it can throw multiple phantoms at you at the same time. If you want an evil fan mod in your Dark Souls you should seriously check that out. I love DS2...

But yeah, I'm about at the right time in 3. The halfway point. Where my maxed out equipment and stats can't help me anymore. I've hit the ceiling and now have to rely on my own raw skill. Let's see if it works this time.


3 comments :

  1. You can do it! Push it to the limit! Feel the burn! You're a shining, shooting star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://orig14.deviantart.net/a4a7/f/2013/119/4/8/glowstick_dance_by_unknownsoldier9865-d63jnb1.gif

    ReplyDelete