Follow @Mr_McCrackelz

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Superego?! I... I thought you were DEAD!


 UPDATE: (*listens to episode* Oh. So this is the end, huh? That's cool. I'm fine.)

It's been a while since the last episode of superego. Last AUGUST to be exact. I'd truly feared the worst. Sure they'd been going strong since '06, sure everyone involved seemed a bit ready to move on. And sure, Paul F. Tompkins seemed to create a eerily similar show that reached a wider audience and was much more effectively scheduled.

But I had never heard anything like these guys before or since. I didn't know I could finally appreciate improv comedy until it was shown to me in the form of a well produced radio play. Now I'll be following every single thing Matt Gourley, Mark Mcconville, and Jeremy Carter do for the rest of my life. I once laughed at a sketch of theirs so hard I almost ran off the road. They're so funny they're dangerous.


 If you're pulling in Thomas Lennon and Patton Oswalt as regulars it's illegal to still be this unknown.


No comments :

Post a Comment